Wednesday 22 February 2017

Overwhelmed with Laziness

Not exactly like me, but this year's Chinese New Year, I've sent some greeting cards I got from some charity community. Apparently the husband had made a donation before, and has too many of these cards which ended up in my stash eventually.

I sent CNY cards with letters to three of my friends - two being thanks and reply to the Christmas cards and gifts and another simply in hope of an update of her unborn baby.

So, I was so preoccupied about this unborn baby (and also blame it to my unbelievable laziness) that I missed two birthdays (which fall on the same day) for my teacher and colleague. I am awfully sorry about it. Yet I am really excited and happy about how the baby card and gift are coming along.

Let's look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment