Wednesday 8 February 2017

New Additions to My 'Ever-Growing' Tools

 So happie to be introducing the new addition of the family (of tools) - 
 The Paper Cutter and the Glue Tape!


 Had been contemplating the purchase for quite some time, and finally bought it, with the Glue Tape, despite its manufacture origin. It's not exactly easy to have a whole collection of pink stationery, but at least I'm making an effort.

Have already started playing with the Paper Cutter, making strips of scraps for gift-wrapping or just for cutting cards. Totally love it. Though it would be so much better if the spare parts are more accessible. Gonna keep hunting still!

(But just very recently, I noticed that the very same paper cutter is on promotion! Now I'm contemplating to get the bigger pink paper cutter with the same price I got this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment