Wednesday 14 March 2018

Mickey Brthday Party - Garlic Baby Boy

This is probably the biggest project I've worked on so far. Planning started waaaaaaay before the actual party, and that is definitely a good thing. Totally appreciate the early notice. Started planning at least half a year before, with some dilly-dally, procrastination, and distractions, but still did a pretty decent job, I would say.



Got there early to help out a little with the decorations. Mostly just tearing out tapes for the guys hanging the balloons. But I did help to pack these cutie boxes as well. Just a couple of them though. But still!


The host did spent a lot of effort (and money) in preparation of this day too, I suppose!




Food Displays, like the cupcake stands, pink trays and turntable, are provided by the host, with some help from her sister. I must admit everything turn out to be beautiful! Right~?



Dish Name Displays were all handmade prior to event, and I'm so glad they turned out perfect! Did some extra for the buffet table as requested from the host, but I didn't really catch photos of those, other than some funny dish names they had.

Designed them from scratch, with some help from past experience (the triangular base was the "nametag" we placed on our desks on orientation day back in secondary school)!



Sponged blue in the shape of Mickey's forehead and probably ruined it with my awful handwriting. Yeah, I know there's much to work on for that.



Typewritten the ingredients used for each of the menu, because I am paranoid about paranoid loving parents who may be overly concerned about what goes into baby's tummy.

Well, gonna talk more about the menu only next week, since I need a little more time to arrange those photos. Just glad to say that everything went smooth and yummy that day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment