Wednesday 21 March 2018

Mickey Birthday Party - Garlic Baby Boy [Butter Cookie & Egg Biscuit]

Hi~ We're back to the biggest project so far, so big that I decided to separate it into 3 posts!


Quite amazed that the first menu to be decided was the Butter Cookies. I had always deemed it to be the most tedious recipe ever. But after a few trial-runs and some brainstorming, I managed to make a big box like this in half a day, instead of a dreadful long day previously!

It's not exactly sufficient to feed 30pax (+10 children), but since the dessert table is just a side and would be served together with a dinner buffet, I didn't wanna make too much either. Too much of anything would make it bad, right?


Alright, to the next menu! The Egg Biscuit, that was added to the menu at the very last minute, because I thought it would be perfect for children and even babies! Totally reminds me of the 旺仔小馒头! I simply can't believe that this snack I used to nom all day as a child, or even a baby, can actually be homemade! So I definitely have to try making them, right?!


The taste was totally similar, though it doesn't melt in the mouth as much as the commercial ones. But still, it was not bad for the first time. Definitely gonna make again to achieve that ultimate melt-in-the-mouth texture.

Also packed them into small little containers for easy consumption~ Come on, one for every kiddy!


I guess I should take a break here, before our eyes die from diabetes. Turn tuned for more coming up next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment