Wednesday 18 January 2017

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

 As the title suggests, I'm a person who quite support recycling, especially when it comes to paper. I remember bringing all my books and notes from school to the recycle bin quite a distance away from my place when I was younger. Recycling isn't quite the thing in our country though, and since I've seen people treating the recycling bin as rubbish bin, I stopped bringing anything there.

That is why my place is overflowing with draft paper, magazine and flyers now. I even have a "shelf" made of cardboard just beside my table. Just because I believe that there must be something I can make out of these. Origami boxes, coasters and I even use them in my card-making. (That is probably my cards look different from those nice fancy ones on the Internet.)

Well, there may come a time where I would be willing to invest more on the materials (and tools) for my card-making. But for the time being, I'll just do what I can, and make the best out of it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment