Wednesday 11 April 2018

Chinese New Year Cookies

A week with so much to keep me busy as a bee. After the birthday party and valentine, we dived right into Chinese New Year!

Planned to make some simple ghee cookies, but changed my mind on the day itself. Since I have some leftover butter cookie dough from the birthday party. And I actually came up with this perfect idea for leftover dough.

No time to wait for your dough to warm up to room temperature for rolling? No problem!


I used a Melon Baller/Fruit Scoop/whatever you call that to shape my dough into little balls. Baked them for however long they need to fill my kitchen with sweet cookie smell, and topped them with the melted chocolate I prepared while baking. Lastly, sprinkle a tiny bit of rainbow bits on them and they are done!

The chocolate really makes them taste sooooooooo good. I used a mixture of milk and dark chocolate, and I'm simply a genius to get such perfection the first time. Hahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment